ORIGIN OMEGA IS THE ONLY OMEGA-3 THAT IS:
- Made from Premium Icelandic Fish Oil
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- Triple Strength
- Wild Caught
- Soy, corn, egg and gluten free
Free of mercury and contaminants
Sustainably Fished safe for dolphins and other protected species
FDA Certified Facility for manufacturing and packaging in the USA
- And RICH FOOD certified
…And utilizes patented Anti-Competition TechnologyTM to increase absorption and utilization!
REASONS YOU'LL LOVE ORIGIN OMEGA
PATENTED ANTI-COMPETITON TECHNOLOGY Origin Omega is the first and only product to enhance the absorption and utilization potential of omega-3 fish oil by separating the EPA and DHA into separate capsules to be taken at separate times during the day to eliminate their natural competition.
TRIPLE STRENGTH Origin Omega delivers more than 700mg of EPA and 700mg of DHA per daily serving, in a non-competing formulation. That’s 300-400% more EPA and DHA than you will find in most omega-3 products, giving your body what it needs for optimal heart, joint and brain health.
THE HIGHEST QUALITY PURE AND SIMPLE Origin Omega is exclusively made from the highest quality, wild caught fish from the cold clean waters of Iceland, and is processed using the most advanced molecular distillation methods. It is also 3rd party tested for optimal disintegration, bio-absorbability, microbiological purity and GMOs. This ensures that Origin Omega is of the highest quality and purity and surpasses the FDA's strictest quality standards.
A 100% BURPLESS FISH OIL Because Origin Omega is made is small batches it’s always fresh. This means you don’t have to suffer through horrible "fish burps," stomach upset, or a fishy aftertaste.
MADE IN USA Origin Omega is manufactured in a state-of-the-art, FDA registered & cGMP certified facility here in the USA.
Q: Why did we create Origin Omega?
A: While scientific research has shown that a diet rich in the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, is associated with superior, brain, heart, eye and general health, most people receive an alarmingly low level of these essential fatty acids (EFAs) from their modern diet. Additionally, because of something called micronutrient competition, even most high quality fish oil supplements fail to deliver these health benefits.
During our research into micronutrient competition we discovered that it wasn’t just vitamins and minerals that compete for receptor sites - EFAs also do. In fact, not only do omega-3 and omega-6 compete, but two key components of omega-3, EPA and DHA, also compete for receptor sites. This makes it nearly impossible to receive the desirable biological health benefits of both EPA and DHA when taking a typical fish oil product.
This is why we started sourcing the highest quality Icelandic fish oils and formulating our own omega-3 supplement using our patented Anti-Competition Technology. The result of over 10 years of research and development is Origin Omega - the first and only triglyceride from, omega-3 fish oil supplement to deliver over 700 mg of EPA and 700 mg of DHA per daily serving, at two completely different times during the day to naturally eliminate the competition between EPA and DHA. We take it everyday to give our bodies the proper balance of EFAs we need to achieve extraordinary health.
Mira & Jayson Calton
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE A HIGH QUALITY FISH OIL?
Our ancestors, who were free of modern diseases, like heart disease, cancer, autoimmune conditions and diabetes, ate a diet lower in omega-6 and higher in omega-3. Their diets were roughly a 1:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3. Today, our diets have skewed, due to the industrial revolution, to a reported average someplace around a 15:1 ratio. (1) As a lower ratio of omega-6:omega-3 fatty acids is more desirable in reducing the risk of many of the chronic diseases of high prevalence in Western societies, this new higher ratio is something that each of us, individually, must take into account in order to achieve optimal health. We will slightly over simplify the science here and say that omega-3 is anti-inflammatory, while most omega-6 is inflammatory. So, to reduce diseases linked to inflammation it is essential to eat foods that help to increase your omega-3 levels and to decrease your omega-6 levels.
While there is no debate over the fact that omega-3s are absolutely essential for optimal health, the fact is these EFAs cannot be made by the body. This means we must get them from your diet or a high quality supplement. Unfortunately, our Western diet delivers alarmingly low levels of these precious fatty acids. Since high quality omega-3s that contain EPA and DHA are primarily found in wild-caught shrimp, scallops, crab, salmon, rainbow trout and catfish, unless you are eating these large amounts of high quality seafood choices everyday a supplement like Origin Omega is a smart and convenient choice.
FLAX SEED IS NOT THE SAME AS FISH OIL
Flaxseed oil has some benefits, but it is important to recognize that it does not contain EPA or DHA. It only contains a plant-derived omega-3 oil called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). While your body can synthesize EPA and DHA from ALA, it does so at a very low conversion rate. In fact, ALA only converts to EPA at a rate of between 5 and 10%, while it converts to DHA far worse at a rate of 2 and 5%. (2) To make matters worse, it is far harder for men to make that conversion as women convert ALA to EPA 2.5 times greater than men. This means that supplementation with Origin Omega is necessary to supply the EPA and DHA required to thrive.
Origin Omega References
- Simopoulos AP, The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. Biomed Pharmacother. 2002 Oct;56(8):365-79.
- Brenda C Davis, Achieving optimal essential fatty acid status in vegetarians: current knowledge and practical implications. Am J Clin Nutr September 2003 vol. 78 no. 3 640S-646S
- Yang LY, Kuksis A, Myher JJ. (1990). Lipolysis of menhaden oil triacylglycerols and the corresponding fatty acid alkyl esters by pancreatic lipase in vitro: a reexamination. J Lipid Res. 31(1):137-47.
- Yang LY, Kukis A, Myher JJ. (1990). Intestinal absorption of menhaden and rapeseed and their fatty acid methyl and ethyl esters in the rat. Biochem Cell Biol.;68:480-91
- Dyerberg J, et al. Bioavailability of marine n-3 fatty acid formulations. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2010 Sep;83(3):137–141.
- Malcolm Peet, Krishna S. Vaddadi, Highly purified ethyl EPA and other EPA derivatives. US8188146 B2
- Malcolm Peet, Krishna S. Vaddadi, Highly purified ethyl EPA and other EPA derivatives. US8188146 B2
- Bobak Heydari, Shuaib Abdullah, James V. Pottala, et al. Effect of Omega-3 Acid Ethyl Esters on Left Ventricular Remodeling After Acute Myocardial InfarctionClinical Perspective. Circulation, 2016; 134 (5): 378 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.115.019949
- Penny M. Kris-Etherton, William S. Harris, Lawrence J. Appel, Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Cardiovascular Disease – New Recommendations From the American Heart Association Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology 2003; 23: 151-152
- Cintia LN Rodacki, Andre ́ LF Rodacki, Gleber Pereira, et al. Fish-oil supplementation enhances the effects of strength training in elderly women Am J Clin Nutr doi: 10.3945/ajcn.111.021915.
- Grant M. Tinsley, Joshua J. Gann, Stefan R. Huber, et al. Effects of Fish Oil Supplementation on Postresistance Exercise Muscle Soreness. Journal of Dietary Supplements.
- Eric E Noreen et al. Effects of supplemental fish oil on resting metabolic rate, body composition, and salivary cortisol in healthy adults. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2010 7:31
- Weight Reduction with VLDC and N-3 PUFA Leads to Higher Decrease of Weight and BMI in Severely Obese Women. NAASO’s 2004 Annual Meeting, Volume 12, October 2004, Supplement, Program Abstracts. No 249-P. Retrieved 2010, from New Hope 360
- Noreen EE, Sass MJ, Crowe ML, Pabon VA, Brandauer J, Averill LK. Effects of supplemental fish oil on resting meta- bolic rate, body composition, and salivary cortisol in healthy adults. Journal of the International Society of Sports Medicine 2010. Oct;7:31. PMID: 20932294.
- Sheila M Innis, Russell W Friesen, Essential n−3 fatty acids in pregnant women and early visual acuity maturation in term infants Am J Clin Nutr March 2008 vol. 87 no. 3 548-557
- James A Greenberg et al. Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplementation During Pregnancy Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2008 Fall; 1(4): 162–169.
- Gary Heiting, Eye benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Conklin SM, Harris JI, Manuck SB, et al. Serum omega-3 fatty acids are associated with variation in mood, personality and behavior in hypercholesterolemic community volunteers. Psychiatry Res. 2007 Jul 30;152(1):1-10.
- Conklin SM, Manuck SB, Yao JK, Hibbeln JR, Flory JD, Muldoon MF. Serum phospholipid polyunsaturated fatty acids are associated with mood, behavior and personality in healthy community adults. American Psychosomatic Society annual meeting, March 2007, Budapest, Hungary, abstract 1718.
- Frangou S, Lewis M, McCrone P. Efficacy of ethyl-eicosapentaenoic acid in bipolar depression: randomised double-blind placebo-controlled study. Br J Psychiatry. 2006 Jan;188:46-50.
- Peet M, Horrobin DF. A dose-ranging study of the effects of ethyl-eicosapentaenoate in patients with ongoing depression despite apparently adequate treatment with standard drugs. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2002 Oct;59(10):913-9.
- Hallahan B, Hibbeln JR, Davis JM, Garland MR. Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation in patients with recurrent self-harm. Single-centre double-blind randomised controlled trial. Br J Psychiatry. 2007 Feb;190:118-22.
- Claiborne Ray The Squeaky Joint The New York Times, May 30th 2011 http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/31/science/31qna.html?_r=0
- Geusens P, et al, Long-term effect of omega-3 fatty acid supplementation in active rheumatoid arthritis. A 12-month, double-blind, controlled study. Arthritis Rheum. 1994 Jun;37(6):824-9.
- William E Connor, Sonja L Connor, The importance of fish and docosahexaenoic acid in Alzheimer disease1,2 Am J Clin Nutr April 2007
- Andrea Belluzzi, et al. Effect of an Enteric-Coated Fish-Oil Preparation on Relapses in Crohn’s Disease N Engl J Med 1996; 334:1557-1560
- Dienke J Bos, et al. Reduced Symptoms of Inattention after Dietary Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplementation in Boys with and without Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015 Sep; 40(10): 2298–2306.
- Da Vanzo JE., et al. An Evidence?Based Study of the Role of Dietary Supplements in Helping Seniors Maintain their Independence. Dietary Supplement Education Alliance 2006. Retrieved 2010, from The Lewin Group Inc.:http://docplayer.net/30915158-Effect-of-selected-dietary-supplements-on-health-care-cost-reduction-study-update.html
- De Lorgeril M et al. Mediterranean alpha-linolenic acid-rich diet in secondary prevention of coronary heart disease. Lancet. 1994; 343: 1454-1459
- T. Hamazaki, “The effect of docosahexaenoic acid on aggression in young adults. A placebo-controlled double-blind study,” Journal of ClinicalInvestigation 97, no. 4 (February 15, 1996)::1129–33
- J. Delarue et al., “Fish Oil Prevents the Adrenal Activation Elicited by Mental Stress in Healthy Men,” Diabetes & Metabolism 29, no. 3 (June 2003):289–95.
3 REASONS YOU'LL GET BETTER RESULTS WITH ORIGIN OMEGA:
1. We have the highest potency.
In order for an omega-3 supplement to create physiological improvements in one’s health, it must contain high enough quantities of the two active components, EPA and DHA. Don’t be fooled by cheap fish oil products. Many omega-3 supplements supply high levels of omega 3 fish oils, but upon closer look one can spot that the levels of DHA and EPA are minimal. Our Origin Omega has the highest EPA and DHA potencies of any triglyceride fish oil products on the market offering 300 – 400% more EPA and more than 400 – 600% more DHA than most of the competition. Remember… Read the labels carefully to insure that you are getting super potent levels of these powerhouse Essential Fatty Acids. The higher the concentration means you need to take fewer capsules.
2. We use the superior triglyceride form.
Origin Omega uses the superior triglyceride (TG) form while the vast majority of fish oil concentrates sold globally, including those sold in the USA, are EPA and DHA ethyl ester concentrates (EE). The TGs are the natural molecular form for fish oil, as they are the natural molecular form of nearly all oils and fats in both the plant and animal species. The TG form is quite stable form of these fatty acids, which prevents against oxidation far more than those with the EE form.
The EE form is created in a process called trans-esterification, more commonly referred to as molecular distillation, which reacts fatty acids with ethanol, or alcohol. EEs are scarce in nature, therefor, this affects the way they are digested and absorbed in the body. The body is set up to digest fish oil in the small intestine through mechanical emulsification with the help of bile salts released by the gall bladder. The triglyceride parts are then split into smaller parts called diglycerides, monoglycerides and free fatty acids by pancreatic lipase.
The problem with using the EE form as a fish oil supplement lies here. The metabolism of an ethyl ester is less efficient than triglycerides. In fact, it takes the digestive enzyme lipase as much as 50 times longer to break the ethyl ester bond compared to the triglyceride bond, and longer in individuals with digestive disorders (3,4). Additionally, research study after research study concludes that EPA and DHA from triglycerides are absorbed at dramatically higher percentages over ethyl esters. The triglyceride form of omega-3 is at least 70% better absorbed in the gut than the ethyl ester form and one study showed the EPA and DHA from triglycerides being 340% and 271% better absorbed, respectively, compared to those consumed as ethyl esters. The authors of the study even stated that ethyl esters “are poorly absorbed in man” due to decreased pancreatic lipase activity. This means that you may absorb a lot less of the health producing EPA and DHA by taking in the inferior EE form. If wasting money on inferior forms is not important to you than feel free to ignore this fact. Taking the superior form, the TG form found in our Origin Omega can allow up to 340% greater absorption (5,30).
3. No other Omega-3 product utilizes patented Anti-Competition Technology.
Each micronutrient, whether essential or nonessential, vitamin, mineral, or essential fatty acid (like omega-3) differs in form, function and in the amount needed by the body to produce or maintain our individual health. They are absorbed by the body by attaching to receptor sites, or absorption pathways, which act as docking locations for specific micronutrients. However, due to something called micronutrient competition the process of absorption can be more like an epic battle scene than a harmonious event. Unfortunately, most supplements companies simply overlook this battle (competition) for absorption during the formulation process of their nutritional supplements.
This micronutrient competition plays a key role when we examine the proper method of omega-3 supplementation as this same competition occurs between the two key components of omega-3, the EPA and the DHA. This is because DHA has a relatively similar structure to EPA and they compete for binding to the active sites for absorption. Thus the EPA and DHA will compete for occupation of these active sites and reduce their activity. (6) The purer the preparation of the EPA and DHA, or the more that these competitions are eliminated, the more likely is it be properly absorbed and utilized by the body. Scientist agree and state that separating EPA and DHA will allow them to their job. (7)
That is why we formulated Origin Omega to deliver the EPA in the morning dose and the DHA in the evening. Separating these competitors, utilizing our patented Anti-Competition Technology, allows us to insure that your body is not only getting the highest potency, purest omega-3 fish oil in the superior triglyceride form, but it is also receiving and absorbing these 2 competitors separately in order to guarantee optimal absorption rates and incredible results.
The scientifically proven health benefits of Origin Omega:
IMPROVE HEART HEALTH
According to research published by the American Heart Association, omega-3 supplementation from fish oil, daily for six months in patents after heart attacks improved heart function and reduced scarring in the undamaged muscle. Researchers also observed a significant reduction in biomarkers for inflammation and myocardial fibrosis. Fish oil supplements were also found to significantly reduce CV events (death, nonfatal heart attacks, nonfatal strokes) atherosclerosis, arrhythmias, thrombosis, triglycerides, and atherosclerotic plaque while improving endothelial function and slightly lowering blood pressure. (8,9). *
ENHANCE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY
In a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition research showed that the inclusion of fish oil supplementation caused greater improvements in muscle strength and functional capacity. Fish oil supplementation may also be an effective means of reducing muscle soreness.(10,11) *
RESTORE JOINT HEALTH
In a 1-year, double-blind study patients with active Rheumatoid Arthritis being treated with NSAIDs and/or DMARDs researchers found that dietary supplementation with 2.6 gm of omega-3 fatty acids (including EPA and DHA) resulted in significant improvement in overall pain and other beneficial clinical effects and reduced NSAID or DMARD use.(23,24). *
Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is characterized by hyperactivity, impulsivity and inattention and affects more than 6 million US children. In a study published in the journal Neuropsychopharmacology researchers found that omega 3 supplementation increases brain activation in prefrontal areas, improved task performance and improved symptoms of inattention in children with ADHD as well as typically developing children. (27). *
ENSURE HEALTHY BABY
Omega 3- fatty acids are essential for normal vision development in infants. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, found that infant girls whose mothers received DHA supplements from their fourth month of pregnancy until delivery were less likely to have below-average visual acuity at 2 months of age than infant girls whose mothers did not receive the omega-3 supplements. In another study children evaluated at 2.5 years of age from mothers who supplemented with fish oil during their pregnancy had higher scores for eye and hand coordination and mental acuity. (15,16). *
ALLEVIATE DRY EYES
In a study published in the journal Contact Lens & Anterior Eye, 456 computer users who complained of dry eyes and who used a computer for more than three hours a day for at least one year were studied. Half were given fish oil supplementation for three months and the other half a placebo containing olive oil. At the end of the three months the study revealed that the omega 3 supplements alleviated dry eye symptoms, reduced abnormal tear evaporation, and improved signs of a healthy eye surface. (17). *
REDUCE STRESS, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
Research has shown that omega-3 fatty acids are required for proper growth, development, and function of brain tissue. Multiple studies have shown that low levels of EPA and DHA are associated with high levels of impulsive behavior, hostility, angry feelings and outbursts. Fish oil supplementation has resulted in reduced intensity of depression, anxiety, sleep disturbances, and sexual dysfunction as well as significantly greater improvements compared with the placebo group in scores for depression, suicidality, and daily stresses. (18,19,20,21,22). *
SAVE MONEY AND SAVE LIVES
Research by the Lewin Group shows that daily supplementation of 1,800 mg of omega-3 fatty acids (containing beneficial quantities of EPA and DHA) could reduce more 380,000 hospitalizations due to coronary heart disease (CHD) over a 5 year period and save an estimated $3.1 billion over that same five years in CHD-related hospital and physician expenses. According to research published in the The Lancet, A diet with a omega-6 to omega-3 ratio of 4:1 or less may reduce total mortality by up to 70% over 2 years. (28,29). *
INTENSIFY FAT LOSS AND MUSCLE GAIN, AND REDUCE CORTISOL
Obese women already on a restricted low-calorie diet were studied, those that were given the omega-3 fatty acids reduced their weight 20 percent more than the placebo group and reduced their BMI by up to 15 percent in only three weeks. A second study shows individuals supplementing with omega-3 were able to shed three and a half times more body fat, while increasing lean muscle mass. Lastly, research published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition found that 6 weeks of fish oil supplementation significantly increased lean muscle mass, and significantly reduced fat mass in healthy adults. (12,13,14). *
PREVENT ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
A study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that individuals with the highest levels of DHA (a major component of fish oil supplementation) had significantly (47%) lower risk for developing all-cause dementia then those with the lowest levels. A linear relation was also found between higher levels of EPA and DHA and the prevention of cognitive decline. (25). *
TREAT CROHN’S DISEASE
Crohn’s disease is a painful inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) characterized by remission and relapse. Fish oil has been suggested as a treatment for a variety of chronic inflammatory disorders due to its potential to reduced production of leukotriene B4 and thromboxane A2, which are elevated in the inflamed intestinal mucosa of patients with Crohn’s disease. Research shows that Crohn’s patients receiving fish oil supplementation were significantly less likely to have relapses, with 28% relapsing in the fish oil group and 69% relapsing in the placebo group.(26) *
REDUCE STRESS AND AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR
Researchers from Toyama, Japan, focused on how DHA, part of the omega-3 chain, affected aggressive behavior in young adults. Results showed that DHA prevented the study’s 41 participants from becoming more frustrated, even when put under mental stress. Another study found that omega-3 supplementation “inhibits the adrenal activation elicited by a mental stress,” leaving cortisol levels “significantly blunted” when omega-3 levels are high. In fact, omega-3 supplementation can reduce the body’s stress-induced production of cortisol by 22 percent. (30,31) *
YOU CAN TRUST ORIGIN OMEGA
Origin Omega is exclusively made from the highest quality, wild caught fish from the cold clean waters of Iceland, which accounts for much of the world’s supply of high quality fish oil. Surrounded by cold, clean North Atlantic waters in an exclusive 200-mile fishing zone, Iceland boasts the world’s cleanest, greenest and most modern trawling, rendering, refining and packaging facilities. Origin Omega meets the parameters defined by the Council for Responsible Nutrition and the World Health Organization. Iceland is the first nation to have achieved true and complete sustainable fishing and Origin Omega fish oils are fished using methods that are safe for dolphins and other protected species – allowing it to be recognized by Friends of the Sea.
Our fish oil is Non-GMO and follows the practices of Iceland Responsible Fisheries, NOAA’s Seafood Inspection Program and California’s Proposition 65. Origin Omega undergoes rigorous quality systems and controls in a new, state-of-the-art processing plant. It is processed using the most advanced molecular distillation methods. It is also 3rd party tested for optimal disintegration, bio-absorbability, concentration, microbiological purity and GMOs. This ensures that Origin Omega is of the highest quality and purity and surpasses the FDA’s strictest quality standards. Origin Omega is manufactured in a state-of-the-art, FDA registered & cGMP certified facility here in the USA.
There are 3 measurements that have set markers that must be met in order to show a product is safe for consumption and has not been oxidized.
- The Peroxide Value (PV) is a measure of how much peroxide is present in oil. When polyunsaturated fatty acids oxidize, the first compounds created are peroxides, so this is a measure of primary oxidation.
- The para-Anisidine Value (pAV) is a colorimetric method that measures secondary oxidation products (2-alkenals and 2,4-alkadienals).
- TOTOX is a third way to measure oxidation, which is a calculation combining PV and pAV. It was conceived as a way to give a complete picture of oxidation by including primary and secondary oxidation measurements.
All fish oils being manufactured today are tested for these three safety markers along with other numerous markers that tell the labs how free of contaminations they are and how high the levels of EPA and DHA are in the product. These markers are all given limiting guidelines for safety.
As you can see above our patented fish oil product Origin Omega passed with flying colors… and we are proud to offer such high quality, triple strength EPA DHA fish oil to our friends, family and health conscious consumers around the world, just like you. We take supplement safety very seriously and we want to make sure that you have all the knowledge you need to choose products whose manufacturers are taking the time to source only the purest ingredients.
You can read more about oxidation and product safety here: Is Your Omega-3 Supplement Rancid?
Ingredients: Wild caught fish oil (Anchovy), kosher, non-GMO, grass-fed gelatin (bovine), vegetable glycerin, natural mixed tocopherols.
Allergen Warning: Does Not Contain: Wheat, soy, sugar, peanuts, tree nuts, seeds, eggs, dairy or shellfish.
Calton Nutrition Return Policy/Guarantee
Supplements: At Calton Nutrition your total satisfaction is our main priority. That is why we offer a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee (Shipping & Handling will not be refunded). This means you can try any of the Calton Nutrition brand supplements and if you are not 100% satisfied, for any reason, simply return it to us for a full refund with in 30-days.(excludes nutreince sample packs, see below*) But it doesn’t end there, we are so confident in the quality of our supplements that we are extending our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and adding on an additional 70-day in-store credit policy. Meaning, even after the 30-day money back guarantee is over, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied within the first 100-days simply return your unused products to us for a full in-store credit. (please note: no cash/credit refunds will be issued after 30-days – only in-store credit. No in-store credit will be issued after 100 days from purchase date.
Triple Threat Tornado Portable Mixer Cups, Books, nutreince Sample Packs*, SpectraCell Lab Tests, CMS Application Fee and Board Certification Packages: Sorry, there are no refunds on Triple Threat Tornado Portable Mixer Cups, books, nutreince sample packs, SpectraCell Lab Tests, CMS application fees or the CMS Board Certification Package.
Customers/CMS/Retailers: To return an item, please contact our customer care department at email@example.com to inform them of your return. Then simply mail us back the item(s) you would like to return using USPS (United States Postal Service) and make sure the package does NOT require a signature. If we receive your authorized return within 30-days of purchase: we will credit you back your full purchase price of the item(s) (shipping/handling will not be refunded). Refunds will be issued to the same credit card or PayPal account that was charged. If we receive your authorized return after 30-days from purchase: we will issue you an in store credit for the full purchase price of the item(s) (shipping/handling will not be refunded). No in-store credit will be issued after 100 days from purchase date.
To exchange: Looking to exchange one flavor variety of nutreince for another? No problem, just contact us and we will walk you through the simple process.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SENT UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE (NOT UPS OR FedEx) AND MUST NOT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE – IF PACKAGE REQUIRES A SIGNATURE IT WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
Please send your returns to:
Calton Nutrition Returns
1670 Frontenac Rd.
Naperville IL. 60563