Organic Basil Oil
in.essence IS THE ONLY ESSENTIAL OIL THAT IS:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Therapeutic Grade
- 100% Pure
- RICH FOOD Certified
- Food Grade
THREE WAYS TO USE in.essence BASIL OIL:
Diffuse it.This refreshing aroma described as naturally warm, sweet spicy and herbal is used for relieving nervous tension, mental fatigue, migraines and depression. It has also been shown to support adrenal fatigue. *
Ingest it.Basil oil is highly condensed and just a few drops can add flavor to your favorite recipes. Adding a few drops to SKINNYfat or SKINNYfat olive helps to create flavorful sauces and dressings. Use in recipes to naturally relieve bloating and digestive issues, and help with detoxification. *
Apply it. Use topically to provide relief from pain, and help with fatigued and aching muscles. In Ayurvedic medicine basil oil is used for its antibacterial and antiviral properties as a natural ear infection remedy. It is also a great ingredient in home acne remedies, and natural shampoos that lift grease off hair and add shine. *
THE MANY USES FOR BASIL OIL:
- Makes a great shampoo and conditioner
- Keeps acne at bay
- Improves fatigued and aching muslces.*
- Reduces inflammation*
- Fights viruses*
- Relieves congestion*
- Reduces stress & anxiety.*
- Helps heal ear infections.*
- Used to treat bronchitis, asthma and sinus infections.*
in.essence Basil Oil Recipes:
- 8 drops in.essence basil essential oil
- 12 drops in.essence orange essential oil
- 5 drops in.essence lemongrass essential oil
These three essential oils are fabulous for deep relaxation when used in a diffuser.
Muscle Relaxing Bath
- Fill your tub with warm water
- Add 1 ½ – 2 cups of Epson salt (if you are smaller you need less)
- Add 5 drops of in.essence lavender oil and 5 drops of in.essence basil oil.
- Soak for at least 40 minutes.
Creamy Basil Salad Dressing
- 6 – 10 drops in.essence basil essential oil
- 1 1/2 TBSP chopped shallot
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. real salt or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp. organic black pepper
- 2 TBSP SKINNYFat mayonnaise
- 6 TBSP SKINNYFat olive oil
- Blend all the ingredients together and serve on salads or sandwiches.
- Basil essential oil should be avoided during pregnancy. This oil can impact hormonal levels and muscle or nerve functioning.
- Basil oil is also not appropriate for anyone with epilepsy.
- Keep basil oil away from your eyes and the insides of your ears or nose.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to using them on sensitive or widespread areas. Do a skin patch test first on your feet or forearm to make sure you don’t experience irritation like redness, burning, hives or allergic reactions.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Exercise caution. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before taking essential oils internally.