Organic Lemongrass Oil
in.essence IS THE ONLY ESSENTIAL OIL THAT IS:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Therapeutic Grade
- 100% Pure
- RICH FOOD Certified
- Food Grade
THREE WAYS TO USE in.essence LEMONGRASS OIL:
(These are only a few of the common uses for lemongrass essential oil. Please remember that you should always consult your healthcare professional before use.)
Diffuse it. The scent of our lemongrass essential oil is light and lemony with earthy undertones. The scent is used in spas to relax, center and soothe. Lemongrass can be used in the room as a natural bug repellent as well. During the day, this aroma assists in stress reduction and at night diffuse into the bedroom to support deep, uninterrupted sleep. *
Ingest it. Lemongrass oil makes cooking Thai food at home super simple. The flavor is highly condensed. We love it in coconut soup, stir-fries and curries. Use it in tea to help fight menstrual cramps and reduce feverous symptoms. And because it increases urination and bowel function it has been shown to be helpful for detoxification and the prevention of gastrointestinal disorders.*
Apply it. Use topically in diluted formula as a natural DIY mosquito repellent. Migraine sufferers report relief after applying diluted lemongrass oil to the temples. Stifle fungus growth such athletes foot or toenail fungus by using lemongrass in an antifungal and antibacterial lotion.*
THE MANY USES FOR LEMONGRASS OIL:
- Makes a great air freshener
- Makes a hair strengthening shampoo *
- Improves sleep.*
- Reduces stress & anxiety.*
- Kills germs and fungus.*
- Eases digestion and detoxification.*
- Promotes a feeling of inner balance*
- Natural mosquito repellent.*
- Relieves menstrual cramps.*
- Reduces inflammation. *
- Fights free radicals*
- Improves migraine headaches. *
in.essence Lemongrass Oil Recipes:
Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth (homemade or an organic, sugar-free, store-bought version)
- 2⁄3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 cup fresh organic cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 11⁄2 lb wild-caught shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp SKINNYFat Original
- 2 cups organic green beans
- 2 organic carrots, chopped into long strips4 drops in.essence lemongrass essential oil
- Organic red-pepper flakes to taste
- 1 pack Miracle Noodies (optional)
- Combine the coconut milk, broth, coconut aminos, cilantro, lime, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and in.essence lemongrass essential oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the shrimp and toss to coat well.
- In a large pot over medium heat, warm the SKINNYFat. Add the shrimp mixture and cook for about 15 minutes.
Add in the green beans and carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
Optional: Stir in the Miracle Noodles* for a heartier soup.
Non-toxic Bug Repellent
- 20 – 40 drops of in.essence lavender essential oil
- 20 – 40 drops of in.essence lemongrass essential oil
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract – Mexican or Madagascar (from Vanilla planifolia)
- 4 oz. witch hazel
- 2 ounces of coconut oil (or SKINNYfat original)
- 2 ounces of water
(The more drops of in.esssence you use, the more effective the spray will be. However, use no more than a 5% essential oil concentration.)
- Combine in a spray bottle (preferable glass or BPA free plastic
- Spray as needed.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Exercise caution. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before taking essential oils internally.
- Lemongrass essential oil should be avoided during pregnancy because it stimulates menstrual flow.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to using them on sensitive or widespread areas. Do a skin patch test first on your feet or forearm to make sure you don’t experience irritation like redness, burning, hives or allergic reactions.